On Thursday, November 22nd 2018, Truss Empowerment Foundation hosted the biggest female centric tweet chat in Nigeria titled #BeknownBeheard
It was comprehensive discourse across several women issues in a ten session Tweet Chat to stir up discussions and proffer solutions to many issues affecting the African woman.
- ‘Gender Based Violence’ – Dr. Princess Olufemi Kayode
- ‘Women in Emotional Intelligence’ – Barr. Adejoke Tola-Ogunlewe
- ‘Personal Style’ – Emem Molokwu
- ‘Women in Politics’ – Dr. Bosade Ogunlana
- ‘Women in Business’ – Tolulope Amusan
- ‘Women’s Health’ – Dr. Lynda Ozor-Arodiogbu
- ‘Women in Media and Entertainment’ – Ngozi Ngonadi Nkworji
- ‘Women in Tech’ – Ify Obidi
- ‘Women in Leadership’ – Azukaego Chukwuelue
- ‘Women in the Workplace’ – Ngozi Ofochebe
Several women and men followed the conversation on twitter and other social media networks with the hashtag (#BeKnownBeHeard)
Truss Empowerment Foundation’s Program Directior; Feyisayo Adanlawo moderated all 10 sessions and the tweet chat attracted over 21,000 impressions online and trended number 6 in Lagos state.